My path in life has led me to form some opinions and considerations in how I want to approach things day to day:
1. Remember that others are not you - Respect and acknowledge
other people's perceptions.
2. Have positive things to say when possible.
4. Snapping back and sarcasm are rarely good communication tools.
5. Thoughts don't have to equal words or action.
6. Take the time to help.
7. Give people room for their own expertise.
8. If you criticize - make it constructive and sandwich it between compliments.
9. Allow others to save face.
10. Fight the big problems, not every little issue.
11. Be patient with demands on others.
12. Express constant honest humility while maintaining proper pride.